Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Monday, July 14, 2008

Simple Woman's Day Book

Outside my window . . . the pampas grass outside the office window is greening up.
I am thinking . . . I would like to find a better way to manage my kids' rooms (toys and clothes!)
I am thankful for . . . a long awaited trip that starts tomorrow morning.
From the kitchen . . . berry smoothies are for breakfast.
I am wearing . . . sunscreen, a messy bun and work out clothes with sneakers. I walked this a.m.
I am creating . . . Turin's scrapbook and working on ideas for a business with my mother.
I am going . . . to go to Costco and pack for our trip to Kansas.
I am reading . . . White Fang
I am hoping . . . my kids will get to go swimming next door.
I am hearing . . . the hum of the air conditioner!
Around the house . . . I'm getting caught up on those projects!
One of my favorite things . . . clean sheets on the bed.
A Few Plans for the Rest of the Week . . . to go visit my Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and 2nd cousins!