Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Monday, July 21, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook


A week has flown by! Wow!

Here's my picture thought: Sweet peas, growing on a fence in Hiawatha, Kansas.
~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Outside My Window... the clouds are forming and it looks like there might be rain tonight.
I am thinking... about compiling a book list for Turin.
I am thankful for... a safe trip home.
From the kitchen... fresh carrots and onions are sitting by the sink, waiting to be rinsed off.
I am wearing... jeans capri pants and my favorite green shirt.
I am creating... a home, a life, a path.
I am going... to finish the bachelorette party invitations and send them out this week.
I am reading... Three Cups of Tea - a must read, get your hands on it!
I am hoping... I will be feeling more patient tomorrow.
I am hearing... Bremma singing her own little tune.
Around the house... are golf bags! Turin and Kevin went golfing this morning together for the first time. They've played around on the putting green and driving range, but this was Turin's first round (of 9 holes!)
One of my favorite things... hot, fresh coffee in the morning, especially when I have someone to share it with. I really treasured the mornings waking up surrounded by my relatives while we were in Kansas.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Catch up!