Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Monday, May 12, 2008

Turin's New Bible

I planned to post a picture with Turin "reading" his new bible, but I'm having some software issues with my camera/computer connection. In any case, Turin received a bible on Saturday as part of a moving on ceremony for our St. John Bosco Cooperative for Homeschooled Children. Next year he will participate in a bible study once a week with other kids his age.

I'm glad to see how attached he's become to his bible, which by the way seems to weigh 5 lbs! I would actually like to weigh it and see - it is large print, and therefore, very large in general! He's taken it everywhere since Saturday, and I've even had to ask him to leave it at home . . . I guess I don't want it to get too beat up!

This version of the bible has no pictures. His daddy saw him looking at in the car and asked if he was reading it. Turin replied, "Nope, it is a little too hard right now, but I just like to look at the pages. . . Jesus is in here."

I pray that he wants to continue looking for and finding Jesus.