Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Petit a' petit - Little by little . . .

Do you ever feel like you can't quite choose what the "best" use of your time and energy would be? I'm considering mowing the lawn, planning my garden, planning my son's schoolwork. . . while chasing down my 2 year old, who is out of her jammies, but running around in just underpants (too cute!). I'm needing to go to the grocery store, buy gifts at various other stores, and take dear son to soccer, then to a picnic/party. I guess the truth of the matter is, as the seasons change so do my projects and routines. I just haven't gotten in the groove yet, and with the little miracle growing inside of me - I'm just tired! So, here's to doing a little bit. . . baby step by baby step, or like they say it in french, "Petit a' petit, l'oiseau fait son nid." - translated to "Little by little, the bird builds his nest." This gives me hope!