Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wedding :)

It rained and rained on Saturday. So much so that our basement flooded and the power went out, too. Around 12 pm I was wondering how I was going to get a shower in time for the upcoming festivities. I was looking a bit like a drowned rat. In the midst of bailing out our window well, the kiddos offered us snacks. That made me smile, as they were sincere in their effort to help mom and dad.

The power went back on, Turin and I hurried to get gussied up and away we went. Dear daughter and hubby didn't need to come early, so they did some campaign work at home.

Turin was adorable in his tuxedo and cowboy hat. My dress actually fit. Miraculous! Thank you, Spanx! However, my feet are still bruised from my shoes (which were worth the pain!).

The bride and groom had a marvelous occasion. All went smoothly and Lisa wasn't even phased by the pouring rain.

Bremma woke up Sunday morning thoroughly disappointed to have found herself at home and out of her princess dress. She danced and danced and danced!