Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Late Nights

I swore earlier in the evening that it was going to be an early bedtime, or at least an on-time, bed time. However, this phenomenon is occuring at our house - campaign life is taking over! Dear hubby and I are becoming office buddies. This is a fun endeavor and I try to be there with him while he's working . . . and help when he needs it. Once I get past the initial hump of 10 pm, then the time flies and I can really begin to enjoy the quiet rhythm of the house when the kiddos are sleeping. Amazing things can happen, like cleaning out one's inbox, or writing and publishing an article on YourHub or even editing lots and lots of pledge and thank you letters - all without interruption (with the exception of my rumbling stomach!) I don't understand how I was full and nauseated with a dash of heart burn an hour ago, and now I feel that I will surely die if I don't eat. Pregnancy mysteries!