Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday. . .Projects

Dear hubby is at Winter Park, Colorado on a Men's Retreat/Ski Trip with his buddies. I am bouncing from one project to another. . .cleaned out the office closet which lead to two hours of shredding old financial documents. . . decided to paint magazine holders and ran out of paint. . . which leads to a trip to the craft store. . . also painting a toybox and shelf. . . which leads to a trip to the hardware store for another type of paint. . . wanted to rotate puzzles on the game table. . . which leads to taking inventory of puzzle pieces and arranging several wooden puzzles. Meanwhile, I haven't showered and it is 12:00. I might make a trip to the coffee shop for a major caffeine buzz so that I can work late into the night while my dear little ones sleep - or maybe I'll take a hot bath and go to bed!