Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Saturday, November 8, 2008

What a Week!


Well, Mr. Priola is now receiving mail as The Honorable Kevin Priola, Colorado State Representative - Elect. The phone is ringing off the hook, and he is in orientation and training sessions already. I am so proud of him. I am so grateful that he had the courage to take on this challenge. This summer was a real trial, many a day I was frustrated, irritable and just plain miserable, especially after losing the baby. However, when I finally realized that none of it was going away, and accepted my new reality, it slowly started to seem better, even fun in some ways. Now, I'm not getting ahead of myself - the campaign life is just plain relentless. It does NOT stop. Well, it stops after the election, and then a new phase begins. That is where we are now - getting our bearings on our new life. What an adventure!