Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Monday, August 25, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside My Window... it is a beautiful, sunny morning.
I am thinking... about the how much I'll miss the Olympics!
I am thankful for... good friends!
From the kitchen... my sister baked a pear gallette - it is divine.
I am wearing... my workout pants, sneakers and a hoodie. I'll change after my shower.
I am creating... a system with my mother to sell her finery on Etsy.
I am going... to deliver peaches and pears today.
I am reading... The Friday Night Knitting Club.
I am hoping... my day is productive.
I am hearing... my daughter having a conversation with herself about not wanting her socks on.
Around the house... the news radio is on, breakfast is served and I'm getting a bit of computer time.
One of my favorite things... a new tea - herbal tisane, called Rose Potpouri. It is spicy, fruity and deliciously refreshing.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: