Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Twelve Hour Respite

My two darling children were put into bed, after a quick dunk in the tub at 6:15 pm last night. Sounds ridiculous, but my 2 year old was asleep within minutes and slept until about 30 minutes ago, 6:30 am. The 5 year old is still snoozing. Darling daughter is cheerful and singing this morning, the twelve hour respite seems to have turned her around! We'll see how my son does. Yesterday was a drama filled day with many "ouchies" and tears. This is what happens when he gets too tired, and he's to the age when naps don't work.

The early bed time gave me a chance to work on some homeschool planning for May and June. Today we are going to paint a May flower craft I found on Martha Stewart Living.com. We have a family of 3 boys coming over for the morning and also my 3 year old Godson. . . it will be a fun craft day. The weather is due to be cold and wet. . .