Our new little daughter!

Our new little daughter!
Mari Elizabeth

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fledgling Shredder

Our dear 5 year old son set a difficult reading goal in which the reward was learning to snowboard. Well, as of last Sunday he met the goal! So this week, his daddy took him up the hill (to Winter Park) and they spent the day falling down . . . getting up and falling down again. Dear Hubby said it was a good experience in persistence for our son. To my father, sorry Grandpa, you may have lost another one to snowboarding! My hubby and I fell in love as teenagers as he taught me to snowboard. My father, a skiier- thought I'd gone to the "dark side" - that the trend would pass. Yet here we are. . . 15 years later and teaching our baby to do it to! So, Grandpa, if you can't beat 'em, you better join 'em! Check out the photo below!